amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nerd Things - 7/8


Bit of a belated 4th version, with some music about America, and some TV news my dad will be glad to hear (his birthday was the fourth).


 
 
Pinning: This awesome quote from Scott Adams.

 
 
Have you heard?: Sherlock is returning for a three-episode fourth season and a "special." According to this article, shooting for the special will begin in January '15, with filming for the season later next year. A long wait, but well worth it. (And after the season 3 ender, how could there not be a fourth season?)
 
 
Want to read: Mr. Mercedes, by Stephen King. I love his way with words; this one's a straight up mystery/thriller, and I'd love to read his take on the genre. Will wait for paperback, though. I ain't made out of money.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment