amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Randoms


Little puppy feet. Little big puppy feet. There's not a whole lot cuter than puppy feet. Viktor's taken to sleeping under my chair when I write, lest I had any doubts about Dobies being Velcro dogs.



I'm getting ready to start Beach Music for September's book club meeting. It was originally the August pick, but seeing as it's a whopping 800 pages, we pushed it back to the following month. I have a thing for long books. Thick chunky books that are too heavy to tote to school (but which I did anyway, despite the extra weight on my poor back). Books that you have to hold with two hands while reading. Sweeping character epics that devour you, rather than the other way around.

source: wsbtv.com
Apparently, I'm going to have plenty of time to read, since a monsoon is on the way.

I'm currently working on something that begins with this debatable Nietzsche quote:

“There are no facts, only interpretations.”

It should be interesting.

See, I told you: random. I'm a bit too sleep-deprived to be bothered with details like clarity of message or quality of content. Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment