amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Belated Music Monday 5/31 - And #Loverboy Talk

Happy Tuesday, all. In case you missed it, Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy Book 2) is now live.

Get it here: on Amazon.

And here: on Nook.

I'm so very glad I got the book out early because I was sick this weekend and didn't feel like doing much of anything. But, I'm better and back to work today, and since I figure everyone's already burned through TLC, ya speed readers, it's time to dive right back into Loverboy.

In deference to yesterday's missed Music Monday, I'm currently hooked on this album.

Specifically this song. ("Say It [feat. Tove Lo]" - Flume) I just love her voice - though this track feels more like it belongs in a slick, NYC, gritty fire escape, walking home from the club kind of story. I'll get there one of these days.

I love that Tango's story lets me incorporate my guilty love of electronica - though, that's not fair to him, since he certainly doesn't love his own story, or most of the things that have happened to him. Poor boy.

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend. Hope you thanked a vet.

Hope you're enjoying Candy and Michelle's story.

Be on the lookout for teasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment