amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Is It Friday Already?


Needless to say, it's been a crap week. I'm not a crier, so I haven't been a puddle; I've been fully-functional, eye makeup and everything. But I'm depressed; can't sleep well; exhausted; I keep realizing I'm just staring off into space. And I can't write. Not even a little bit. My head's all dumped out and filled up with dark clouds. It'll pass, but it might take a bit.

I've been looking at puppies. From the start, I always knew I'd want another Dobie after I lost Riddick. It's been planned all along, and isn't a knee jerk reaction. I said, though, that people will think I'm a monster for getting a new dog too soon. It was funny: my aunt said, "I might think that if it was a boyfriend you were replacing that fast, but not about a dog." To which I said, "But dogs are more important than boyfriends. Dogs actually love you." Oh, I'm just kidding...actually, no, I'm not kidding at all.

Wish I had some sort of writing update, other than to say, rest assured, KBC is coming along and will be out this summer at some point. Everyone enjoy the holiday weekend, say a thank you to our American heroes. All that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment