amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Lord Have Mercy Part One Now Available!


 

After a brutally hot week struggling to balance farm stuff, book stuff, and not-feeling-so-great stuff, I'm happy to report that Lord Have Mercy Part One: The Good Son, is now available! 

You can grab it for Kindle Here, and it should be available in paperback, Nook, and Kobo soon, if not already (I uploaded it everywhere, availability depends on their review processes). 

I'll have a full debrief ready within the next week, along with some other posts, but for now, you can consult this previous post in which I talk about the installment-release process. This is going to be a BIG project, with main storylines, and side storylines; with themes revisited, and the old magic rediscovered. It's going to be one heck of a ride, and I thank you all for your excitement so far, and your patience to come. 

Ready? Dive in. We're just getting started, and the water's warm...but watch out for the gators...




No comments:

Post a Comment