amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Workshop Wednesday Revamp


Workshop Wednesday Revamp


My major goal for 2018 is to spend more time being productive, and less time falling down Internet rabbit holes. That will mean cutting back on browsing and checking, and more time actively writing books – and more time leading discussion in my “Writers Gonna Write” Facebook group for writers of all kinds. Here at the end of this year, I’ve gotten caught up in putting out first White Wolf, and then Shaman, and I’ve let my “Workshop Wednesday” routine fall by the wayside. I want to change that in 2018, and totally revamp the group with tutorials, prompts, and encouragements. The plan is to build a mix of basic, intermediate, and advanced topics, and I’m hoping to include lots of personal examples, videos, and some book discussion and grammar refreshers.

Look for Workshop Wednesday to resume next week! I’m going to put together a lesson plan outline, but of course everyone is encouraged to post questions in the group if you have a specific topic you want to discuss. Everyone have a wonderful holiday, and I’ll post the first new WW entry next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment