amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, September 19, 2016

#MusicMonday - 9/19

I'm sad to say that I didn't get any real writing done this weekend. My "allergies" of last week turned out to be some sort of cold/flu/who knows what, so I was pretty puny the last few days. I'm all medicated up and hoping to get some work done on Dear Heart today.

In any event, I managed to get some research and story-mapping done for my NaNo project, and I am just so excited about that one. Today, I'm listening to the album that has been such an inspiration and is more or less a soundtrack for the book...but I don't want to share it just yet. Not until we're somewhere close to release for this one.

So instead, you should totally check out these other two songs I've been listening to on repeat:


"Cool Girl" - Tove Lo

*Also, 'Bama is 3-0, so Roll Tide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment