amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Music Monday 4/18

I did something I haven't done in years: I took a four-day weekend. I do something writing-related every day of the week, holidays included, but this weekend, I didn't lift a finger in that direction. I was sick last week, and so by Thursday, I just said "screw it" and shut down the computer for four whole days. This weekend, I worked outside - there was still half a tree to cut up and haul down to the pile - and can now report to being sore and sunburned. And if not "fresh" then at least not quite so mentally exhausted.

I can't say I was exactly ready to hit the ol' purple writing chair again this morning, but what are you gonna do?

It's Music Monday, and here's what listened to this weekend:

"Just Like Fire" - P!nk (always so excited to see new tracks from her)
"American Dream" - MKTO (love this album so much)
"Pity Party" - Melanie Martinez (such a cool sound to her music, like a haunted carnival)

I'm back "in the office" this week, so I'll be back to answering comments/messages, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment