amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Like Lightning

Melanie Walsh dropped out of college and moved her whole life to Florida in pursuit of a dream: a coveted position as a working student at Carlton Premier Hanoverians. But she finds herself alone and homeless, days' drive from her parents with her two horses and trailer in tow. Seeking shelter from a storm in the temporary stables at a rodeo, she has no idea if she should trust the cowboy who finds her huddled in a stall, but she doesn't have much choice in the matter. Mel learns that life has a way of changing with violent suddenness - just like lightning - and not always for the worse.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love already. I only follow one blog, mainly for the pictures and recipes. I'm very excited about reading your story. I've gotten so old that the minute I try to read at night, I fall asleep. So with great anticipation, I look forward to your story (book). No pressure of course, but what comes next? :) Good Luck!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! :) Comments are my only payment, so it means a lot to me! I hope it (the story) continues to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interested in seeing where this goes. I have pre-affixed aversion to the central character's name but I can look past it. The world is full of '' melaines' and they aren't all horrid - train wrecks!!!

    ReplyDelete