amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, February 1, 2024

#ThrowbackThursday: Halfway There

 


Sometimes I worry that I talk too much about my new releases, and I try to keep things chill. Don't want to bore anyone with repetition. But I had a comment on Instagram this week from someone who didn't know that Lord Have Mercy Part Two: Fortunate Son had released yet, so today's Throwback Thursday is a reminder that Part Two IS in fact live, along with Part One. We're halfway through the four-part Lord Have Mercy extravaganza! 

Today, I'm splitting time between editing College Town - which releases 2/14! - and writing Lord Have Mercy Part Three: Rising Sun

As I've mentioned previously, I will be releasing a final, compiled addition of Lord Have Mercy once all four parts are finished, though I'm not yet sure if the entire novel will fit in a singular paperback volume. Time will tell. Thank you so much to everyone who's reading along as we go! The end of Part Two leaves off at a perilous moment, so I'm working fast and furious to get Part Three out ASAP. 

Here are the purchase links ICYMI:

1 comment: