amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Paperbacks!

 I feel the exclamation point is necessary. 

I've always made sure my books were available in both print and eBook formats, but after the two months it took to make Golden Eagle available, I threw up my hands in defeat. The Amazon paperback interface just plain sucks, let me tell you, and the GE debacle nearly cost me my release day. Pair that with the pandemic mail situation, and I decided to release my first book of 2020 in eBook format only, with plans to get back to the paperback later...Plans that I put off for something like seven more books. I tried getting Lone Star uploaded on multiple occasions, and each time was stymied by error messages, and the Incredible PDF Altering Capabilities of the web interface. 

But apparently, I wasn't the only one with Amazon paperback tales of woe, because they've since streamlined the process, which I discovered Sunday night when I tried yet again. The bad news is that I wasn't able to get my full wrap covers uploaded - but the good news is, using simple Cover Creator backs and spines, I WAS able to make the books of 2020 and 2021 available in print, finally. 

I've still got to format and upload the Hell Theory books, but print-preferring readers can now get caught up with Dartmoor and the Drake Chronicles! 


Dartmoor

#7 - Lone Star



#8 - Homecoming 




#9 - The Wild Charge 




Drake Chronicles



#1 - Heart of Winter


#2 - Edge of the Wild 


#3 - Blood of Wolves 


#4 - Demon of the Dead 

1 comment:

  1. !!! Great news, thanks a lot for going through all this trouble

    ReplyDelete