amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Happy Birthday, Fearless, and a Sale

 In the busyness of writing, I completely forgot that Fearless turned 6 last week! In those six years, my relationship with Dartmoor has had its ups and downs: sometimes I'm incredibly proud of it, sometimes I resent it. But I'm still floored by the way readers connected with that story, with Mercy, and Ava, and their relationship, and the Dogs in general. Mercy was, in truth, my first monster. Before Vlad and Val, before vamps and werewolves and demons and all the others, there was a giant Cajun with a sledgehammer. He holds big grudges, but he's got a bigger heart, and I still can't see the word "Merci" without thinking of him. From Knoxville, to Nola, to Amarillo, to NYC, and even to London, thank you for riding along with him, and all the Dogs, and me.

In honor of its (belated) birthday, I've bumped Fearless down to just 99 cents for a limited time. If you have friends who've been thinking of picking it up, now's the time!

Find it HERE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment