amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

General Update 10/10

It's October, my favorite month of the year, and it's finally starting to feel (somewhat) like autumn. I've not been posting as much on Facebook lately, so I thought I'd pop in with some general updates.


  • Golden Eagle is coming along really well! I'm incredibly excited about Sons of Rome book four, which is slated for a December release - precise date TBD. You can add it to your GR TBR, and check out its official blurb, HERE.


  • I announced today that the title of Sons of Rome book 5 is Lionheart, and it's expected in 2020. We get to catch up with Red, Rooster, Rob and his boys, meet their vampire, "Rich," and see Vlad again. Things are happening...

  • On a reading front, I blogged about the book that immediately jumped to the tippy-top of my 2019 Favorites list, Gideon the Ninth, a dark, fun, horror/action delight. 

  • Earlier this summer, I read this graphic novel, immediately fell in love with it, and have been spending my morning walks catching up with The Adventure Zone podcast. It's fun, and funny, and according to a mostly reliable source, it has a satisfying ending that is, apparently, "as rewarding as Fullmetal Alchemist." That remains to be seen, but so far, I'm really enjoying it. 

  • As always, don't forget that I'm most active on my Instagram, @hppress, and I usually post weekly Teaser Tuesday updates there and on my FB.



  • Okay, TTFN. I'm off to read the new Loki comic and then dive back into research. Hope everyone has a lovely evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment