amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

#RedRooster is Live!



“Tell me, Rooster, are you at all familiar with any of the old religions? Let’s just say, oh, hypothetically…the Norse gods, perhaps?”

**

I'm thrilled to announce that Red Rooster is live!! The second installment in my Sons of Rome series picks up right where White Wolf left off, with Lanny MIA...and no longer human. Set entirely in the present day, Red Rooster follows three groups of characters - Team New York, Team Wyoming, Team Virginia - all on a collision course with one another, and their harrowing new reality. 

Vlad is awake.

So is something much, much more frightening. 

**

“Don’t pretend to think I should be loyal to your cause. You were never loyal to me. Your own flesh and blood.”
“It was never about you.”
“No,” he agreed, bitterly, “not for anyone.”



Get it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment