amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, February 10, 2017

"Sweet On Our Readers" Luncheon - Author Appearance

I've been slow to advertise this what with all the pneumonia-having and terrible-feeling, but fingers crossed I'll be feeling much better in a month.

The best part about being an indie author is also sometimes the scariest part: that of running your own small business. When I can, I like to support local bookstores and small businesses that are kind enough to offer my books for sale. Next month, I'll be participating in a multi-author signing event, Sweet on our Readers, being hosted by Hiram Bookstore.

The event is a luncheon, held on Saturday March 4th, from 10:30am to 12:30pm. The $25 admission price includes lunch, entry to win an author prize basket which includes books and swag, and $5 toward book purchasing. I'll be giving a presentation in an intimate, table-discussion type forum (think speed dating, but with books instead of awkward personal questions). Afterward, Hiram Bookstore will be selling copies of my books, and I'll have a chance to sign them for you.

Event details can be found here.

You can register and pay here (see pic below for reference). And if you're one of my readers, please indicate that you were invited by me in the message box.


If you're a local reader, I'd love to meet you! I'll have copies of the Dartmoor/Lean Dogs books and Walking Wounded on hand, but if you'd like me to bring a copy of one of my other books, let me know and I can order one.

1 comment:

  1. Much though I would LOVE to attend this event, 2300+ miles and an international border (with no passport..LOL) makes it a bit of a daunting venture! Don't ask me why I didn't know this, but for some reason, I hadn't realized your books were available in "real book" format!! I may have to add to my collection...

    ReplyDelete