amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Update


Good morning and good Monday, y'all. It's been a while, so I thought I'd check in with an official update. The good news is that I'm feeling better. The bad news is that it takes a long time to get over pneumonia, so I'm still exhausted, and still resting, and this is officially annoying. This is the first time I've booted up the computer in a week, so that's progress!

A few things:

  • I still haven't managed to get to the post office, which makes me really angry with myself, the situation, what have you. I promise I'll mail giveaway (and sale) books as soon as I'm able. I have a really terrible immune system, and I tend to relapse if I'm not careful. I'll be sure to let everyone know the moment I've got everything mailed.
  • Remember how I said Hellhound would be out by March 20-something? Stand by. That might have to be pushed back. Hopefully not by much - thus far, the writing has gone really quickly.
  • I've decided to publish the Secret Project I've been teasing under a pen name. I considered using one during the early planning stages of Walking Wounded, and now wish that I'd followed through with the idea. The Secret Project is very different from Dartmoor, and I think it best to set some clear distance between the two series. So I won't be sharing much in the way of teasers here on out; just know that when things are quiet on the Dartmoor front, I'll be working away on the other.
  • Speaking of Walking Wounded, it's still my favorite project ever...You should totally read it if you haven't...
  • One last quick thing...the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl!!!
Hopefully I'll be back to work soon. If nothing else, I can research from the couch.

6 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Walking Wounded. Highly recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself and get well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are feeling better..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing more important than your health - please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete