amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Final Version! LHM


 Hot off the press...

The Kindle version of the whole, compiled edition of Lord Have Mercy is now live.
As I feared, despite using the tiniest font possible, I can't fit the whole version into one paperback. I squeezed it from almost 1400 pages into the Amazon-allotted 827, but the margins were too narrow, and expanding them ruined the page count. So for now it's still in four parts for paperback.
But the Kindle - and soon Nook and Kobo - version is available all in one format. As promised all along, I didn't want to penalize anyone who read the book parts, so the price is that of all four parts compiled.
You can grab it here.

1 comment:

  1. I loved every moment of this series. Especially as someone who read fearless years ago and rereads it (and others within the series) often, it was a delight to come back into their world. It felt familiar in a way I’ve never felt with any other book. To revisit characters that I love and see where they are now was special. Thank you for giving me that experience. Because that’s what reading this series was. An experience!!!!

    ReplyDelete