amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

#TeaserTuesday: Call Him

 


“I don’t know what Boyle wants,” Reese said, “other than Mercy. And Mercy’s the only one who can get Remy back. He’s his son: he deserves to know.”

Tenny made a considering face, and glanced up at him through his lashes.

“What if Fox hadn’t told you?” he prompted. “What if, in New York, no one told you what happened to me?”

Tenny didn’t breathe for a moment. Then he took a drag off the smoke that was still jammed in the corner of his mouth, and spoke around it. “Call him.”

Reese did.


4 comments:

  1. #Anticipation #LordHaveMercy #MercyMe ❤️📖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenny’s reaction took me back to that moment when they told him Reese had been taken. Intense. Love these two. Can’t wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete