amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Happy


Christmas Day. After the party, after the crush, after all the cooking and table-setting and cleanup. That's my favorite part. Curling up with a book and eating too many leftovers. Ahh. The basking.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I helped my mom host 19 for dinner last night, and though I had the best intentions of documenting the festivities via photos, it didn't happen.

Last year, we experimented with several tables fitted together to make one long, eclectic dining experience, and it was so much fun, we did it again, this time with extra tree greenery and tiny woodland animals. I did manage to snap a few pics of the table yesterday.

Today, even the dog's worn out. He digs his new toys.

If you saw it on FB, I received my first proof in the mail Tuesday, and I can't wake to start in on final edits and proofreads. I'll share some decent photos tomorrow.

For tonight, Merry Christmas, and best wishes from Mercy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment