amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, July 26, 2024

Age Gap Romances

 


Is it a trope? A crutch? A deep-seated, barely repressed psychological issue? Ha! No, it's a trope, and one of my most frequently used. As someone who lives for character dynamics, age gap romances make for some of the most interesting. Not to mention, it's true to life! It always made sense to me that a younger woman would be more easily swayed into the outlaw life for the Dartmoor Series, and age gaps are an inevitability when it comes to paranormal romance. Side note: ALL of the Sons of Rome books contain various age gap relationships, though I only highlighted two in my reel on Insta. 

By my tally, the age gap romances in my backlist are:

  1. Fearless
  2. Price of Angels
  3. The Skeleton King
  4. Tastes Like Candy
  5. American Hellhound
  6. Lone Star
  7. God Love Her
  8. Whatever Remains
  9. Heart of Winter
  10. Red Rooster
  11. Golden Eagle

Let me know if I missed one! I'm deep in the writing zone and my brain's pretty much shot. 

All of these books are currently available for purchase on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and in paperback. Which relationship is your favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. Fearless is and will always be my favorite age gap story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read everyone you’ve listed. Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, God Love Her is one I reread all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve truly lost count of the amount of times I have re-read the first three books in this list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love age-gap romance books! And yours are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fearless. My absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete