amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

New Release - The Wild Charge (Dartmoor book 9)

 “Tennyson. That’s your name, yeah? He gave you that name...But you picked your last name, and you picked Fox. You picked my name...And you’re at least half my blood. You’re half that old bastard Devin. So listen to me."

The Wild Charge is live! It picks up right where "Homecoming" left off, with the club facing down a powerful enemy, and Reese and Tenny facing their own wants and needs as free men. Action, intrigue, violence, romance, and Devin's brood doing what they do best.
Thanks so much for the support over on Wattpad! Reviews are lovely ❤

Grab it for Kindle or Nook.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I grabbed it the moment I saw it was on Amazon. Thank you! Fantastic story!

    ReplyDelete