amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, January 27, 2020

Dartmoor Series Read-Along


Hi, everyone, in prep for the next Dartmoor book, Lone Star, due out soon, I'm hosting a read-along of the whole series, starting tomorrow, 1/28/20, with Fearless

We'll work our way through the whole series with discussions and behind-the-scenes insights. Fairly informal, I'll post here, on FB, and on my Instagram account, @hppress. A good chance to catch up with all your faves, ask me those lingering questions you still have, and get friends to start the series for the first time. 

I'll be posting a discussion thread for each book over in my American Hellhound Reader's Group, which you can join here

There's some waiting members I'll add, too!

On Instagram, I'll post daily chats in my stories, with photo posts in the main timeline. 

I've just marked book one, our starting point, Fearless down to 99cents on Amazon (discounted price should show up soon), so if you haven't yet started the series, or want to recommend it to a friend, now's the chance to grab it! 

Read-along kicks off tomorrow! Hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading it now it's a great story: But a read-along? The full series?!! OMG are your still reading? This is long like Game of Thrones long Like old and new Testament long how many weeks would it take to read the full series? I'm game I'm going to try it but I'm giving myself a full year to read these books and I'm a reading nut case so good luck to you with this. Fearless is great so far only 400 pages into it dang this is going to take awhile.

    ReplyDelete