amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Viktor Pics

Guess who slept through the night last night. That's right, this guy. Play hard, sleep hard, that's his motto. Little monster :) As you can tell, the camera already loves him. Photogenic boy that he is. He turns seven weeks tomorrow, and he's already gained two whole pounds since last weekend! Eating like a champ and running like crazy. He already sounds like a horse galloping through the house. Watch out, world.


 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I've got to make a hay run, and spend lots of time with this little dude, so don't expect to see me much until next week. I'm so looking forward to getting KBC out on the market, and I've got a new project to announce soon, so stay tuned for that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment