amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fin




There's something about writing the very last sentence of a manuscript that is satisfying and bittersweet. It's followed by a moment of "wow" and a moment of "oh, sad" and a moment of "now I've got another project to begin".

I finished Dream of You this morning, and even though I have lots of tidying to do with it, it's crazy to think that the second installment of the trilogy (it might really be a series instead) is complete. I don't feel like I've created these characters, but like I stumbled upon them somehow and they've been kind enough to share their stories with me. I'm so, so fond of them, and I hope when Dream of You is released, readers will enjoy Jordan's story as much as I have.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! I love these characters too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be soon! I am ridiculously attached to them.

      Delete
  2. That's very exciting!! I'm so glad you released Shelter so I have something to read in between Keep You and Dream of You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it! It's very different from "Keep You".

      Delete
  3. I can not believe that you have completed "Dream of You". You write so well and so fast!!! We are enjoying "Shelter" now and it is real good too.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete